[tex-live] I don't know how open a TeX file.

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Aug 14 09:48:25 CEST 2016

> I am an absolute novice in LaTeX. I have installed TeX Live 2015 on my PC (Windows 7 Home Premium), but I don't know how can I open and manipulate this attached file (eq15.tex).
Dear Carles --

(1) Make sure you installed everything (I think this is referred to as "Collection: full" by the installer, but I may be wrong)
(2) Click Start / all programs / TeX Live 2016 / TeXworks  2016
(3) When TeXworks has launched, click File / Open and browse for "eq15.tex"

--

Philip Taylor