[tex-live] gpg with tlmgr with tl 2016 pretest, etc, on a Mac

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Fri Apr 29 11:11:29 CEST 2016

even on multiple user systems

In that case I create a specifik user, that owns the installation, others only have read permissions.

Made the switch after I multiple times ended up with only repad permossions for myself after a manual update (this was before tlmgr). I only noticed this when users complained

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University