[tex-live] GPG message using tlpretest on OSX [was: Re: tex-live Digest, Vol 159, Issue 74]

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Apr 18 14:00:03 CEST 2016

Hi
> I think, too, this should be a part of the installation, or you should
> please think about other ways to verify the integrity of packages.

Instead of reiterating points, could you please read my messages?

There are legal international contracts hat limit the export
of cryptographic software.

Are you ready to defend TUG in front of an US court? If not, please
stop bothering us.

I *personally* have already provided a way for users.

Finally, one technical remark: the setup works with both gpg1 and gpg2,
and I can only imagine that your enigmail setup was buggy, because
this is not my experience.

Norbert