[tex-live] luaotfload ending in TeX Output segmentation fault on updated TL2016 pretest
mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:27:32 CEST 2016
On 11 April 2016 at 13:19, jfbu wrote:
> It crashed with
> luaotfload | db : Loading font /System/Library/Fonts/LastResort.ttfSegmentation fault: 11
> I am on mac os x.
> Following egreg's advice I added LastResort.ttf to the black list.
> Then I did again
> luaotfload-tool -u -vvv
> with success.
LuaTeX's font loader should be tested for compatibility with LastResort.ttf.
Even if blacklisting is a viable workaround, LuaTeX shouldn't have crashed.
More information about the tex-live