[tex-live] tlcritical testing

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Oct 8 00:38:40 CEST 2015

Norbert has made some changes to the TL infrastructure which we would
like to push out in a couple of days:

* GUI: several functions where broken with the recent $F_flag change

* tlmgr: if babel is updated, trigger a format rebuild
  (otherwise as we had now the latex formats still use the old babel)

Please test from tlcritical if you're up for it.  For anyone who may be
unfamiliar with this, see
http://tug.org/texlive/tlmgr.html#testversions for a bit of info.

In short, you can see what you'll get with
  tlmgr -location ftp://tug.org/texlive/tlcritical update --list
or --all to actually do the updates, etc.  Thanks, karl.