[tex-live] etoc

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri May 8 01:18:59 CEST 2015

Hi

On Fri, 08 May 2015, jfbu wrote:
> installed:   Yes
> relocatable: No

Well, this is strictly speaking correct, as soon as the package
is installed it is not relocatable anymore.

THe display of information is misleading. I am not sure, maybe I drop
the relocatable information for installed packages completely,
as it is irrelevant, or show the value from the remote tlpdb.

I checked, and in the tlpretest tlpdb entry for etoc there is
correctly
	relocated 1
meaning that a user can install it in user mode. That is all.

Hope that clarifies things.

Norbert