[tex-live] Remote installation in Windows

Client Group IT Services Student Worker 2 (Andrew Honzay) CLIENTSW2 at CSBSJU.EDU
Tue Mar 24 17:32:21 CET 2015

Good morning,

I have been trying to find a way of remotely installing Texlive using a interal distribution point. I think the issue I am having currently is the "Directory for temporary files" being set to a user's context. Is there a way for me to change this directory to something like "C:\Windows"? I have attached the texlive.profile file I have been using.

"\\PathToBat\install-tl-advanced.bat" --profile "texlive.profile" -all-options  --repository "\\PathToTlnet\tlnet" -logfile "C:\Logs\TexLive"

This is the script I am using to start the Texlive installation. It works on the computer I am using, but does not work on a computer which doesn't have a user logged in.

Thank you,
Andrew Honzay
IT Services
CSBSJU