[tex-live] hyperref trouble with color and graphicx

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Fri Jun 26 17:57:22 CEST 2015

Am Fri, 26 Jun 2015 14:56:59 +0000 schrieb Lars Madsen:

> I replaced tiger with rose (as I had that one)
>
> Then no problem with your MWE on TeX Live 2015, using latex + dvipdfmx

Probably you have a rose.eps too. Use some file where you have only
a pdf.

And Hironobu is right: color is loaded by hyperref but not with the
correct options and so the wrong driver is activated.

One can get around it by using dvipdfmx as class option, or by
idea if hyperref would do it.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/