[tex-live] hyperref trouble with color and graphicx

Hironobu YAMASHITA h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:42:22 CEST 2015

> Have you tried to switch the order of paxckages? The documentation
> says that hyperref should be loaded as the last one.

Yes, of course I've tried switching the order of packages:

\usepackage[dvipdfmx]{graphicx}
\usepackage[dvipdfmx,colorlinks=true,linkcolor=blue]{hyperref}

However, color.sty still calls dvips.def and conflicts with dvipdfmx.def.

One of possible solution may be:

\usepackage[dvipdfmx]{graphicx,color}% <- explicit option for color.sty
\usepackage[dvipdfmx,colorlinks=true,linkcolor=blue]{hyperref}

But I think this kind of problem is hard to resolve on the users' side,
so I hope this can be handled on the package itself.

Regards,

Hironobu Yamashita
h.y.acetaminophen at gmail.com