[tex-live] Change in gerapali.bst

Johannes Böttcher johannesbottcher at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:42:00 CEST 2015

On 06/18/2015 04:05 PM, Tim Jalas wrote:

> Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
> since the command \sc is no longer being used and causing warnings in
> recent LaTeX distributions I changed the gerapali.bst to use \textsc
> instead. This results in nothing but the disappearance of the warnings
> when using this bib-style.
>

> With kind regards,
> Tim Jalas

It is a bit troubling to see that file `gerapali.bst` introduces itself
as `% BibTeX `apalike' bibliography style (24-Jan-88 version)`, though
there is a changelog from 1992

     15-feb-92   (MW)    Updated for use with `bibgerman.sty': things
like "and"

Please, please, rename the file, and add the change you made to the
list. I think using `\scshape` is better as well.