[tex-live] Messages when a package update fails

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 15:50:33 CEST 2015

Maybe... I am not a Windows expert but in past years we had an XLS
table on a shared drive. If it was open by someone, it was not
accessible by other people even in read only mode. It is thus possible
that acroread does not allow copyin an open PDF.
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz