[tex-live] \"\i causes problems with texlive 2015

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Jun 14 10:32:15 CEST 2015

Lutz Kruschwitz wrote:

> I am using

<text expressed in pure Unicode>

> now and the problem is still going on.

OK, since your problem involves "inputenc", Bib{TeX|LaTeX|er} and LaTeX,
none of which I understand, I must regretfully leave it to others more
familiar therewith to help you get to the root of your problem.  But as
I assume that "inputenc" is in some way involved with input encoding,
and as you have now switch to pure Unicode input, I would recommend you
check if you have informed "inputenc" of this.

** Phil.