[tex-live] \"\i causes problems with texlive 2015

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at gmx.de
Sun Jun 14 10:05:22 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-14 at 08:23:33 +0100, Philip Taylor wrote:

 > Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
 >
 > > What about "\ normalfont", Phil? Do you see it or is it an artifact
 > > of mail transfer?
 >
 > No, that instance exits : I was referring to the first two instances to
 > which you referred in your reply :
 >

 > >> I have a problem with texlive 2015 that did not exist in texlive
 > >> 2014. The problem occurs when I am using
 > >>
 > >> \ "{\ i}
 > >
 > > First of all, avoid spaces after backslashes. This cannot work (and
 > > never did).

We can continue the discussion ad nauseam.  But not now.  I've found
an amazing recording of the BBC Proms in the internet.  Philippe
Jordan conducts the Gustav Mahler Youth Orchestra on Shostakovich's
fifth symphony.  It's a brillaint recording.

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeJPmIbiqp4

Please excuse me for being offline for a while. :)

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25
D-30167 Hannover                    mailto:reinhard.kotucha at web.de