[tex-live] TeXLive 2015 on Mac; TeX Live Utility

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Fri Jun 12 21:57:07 CEST 2015

Thomas Meyer wrote

	I installed MacTeX/TeXLive 2015 on Yosemite
	TeX Live Utility is named “TeX Live Utility-SnowLeopard”

This will do no harm, but I recommend removing “-SnowLeopard”
from the name.

The error is strange, since the actual renaming code is a single
line which runs on all post Leopard machines, and should produce
“TeX Live Utility” or else fail and leave behind “TeX Live Utility-SnowLeopard.”
On all systems I tested, it worked. I tested everything from
Leopard PPC and Intel through El Capitan.

Dick Koch