[tex-live] Gregorio integration

Élie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Sat Aug 1 17:09:57 CEST 2015

Hello,

> I think the best way would be to make a release-style tarball
> (doesn't matter what the version number is) and tell me and Peter the
> url.

You can find gregorio-4.0.0-beta.tar.bz2 at the bottom of

https://github.com/gregorio-project/gregorio/releases/tag/v4.0.0-beta

so complete url :

https://github.com/gregorio-project/gregorio/releases/download/v4.0.0-beta/gregorio-4.0.0-beta.tar.bz2

> Trying to work from your development tree at
> https://github.com/gregorio-project/gregorio/tree/develop would be
> harder.

Indeed, there is a font generation process requiring python, fontforge,
etc. but the release tarball contains the compiled fonts, so no need for
that.

> Hopefully "configure && make" does it, right?

configure --with-kpse && make, indeed, maybe the path to the kpse
library should be passed in an env variable...

> FWIW, Peter and I wrote about the TL build process in some detail in
> http://tug.org/texlive/doc/tlbuild.html (or texdoc tlbuild if you
> prefer pdf).

Thanks!
--