[tex-live] XeTeX or xdvipdfmx Broken on Mac

Richard Koch richardmoncriefkoch at icloud.com
Sun Apr 26 15:48:55 CEST 2015

Jiang Jiang,

FANTASTIC NEWS.

I’ll compile in an hour or two and test.

In the meantime, I want to declare that as far as I am concerned, the font
situation on the Mac after this fix is completely satisfactory, and you can
relax and Karl can release when he’s ready.

We truly appreciate the work you and Khaled did for us. There is some
concern that our demands pushed Khaled over the edge; now we
don’t want to do that to you.

Go to a movie, or buy a beer, or whatever, and send the bill to me.
And Khaled, you can do the same.

Dick Koch
2740 Washington St
Eugene, Oregon 97405