[tex-live] XeTeX or xdvipdfmx Broken on Mac

Richard Koch richardmoncriefkoch at icloud.com
Fri Apr 24 17:07:04 CEST 2015

Folks,

I have completed testing all OS X fonts in Yosemite. I never buy additional
fonts and seldom install other programs, so my testbed is pretty close to
the fonts which Apple supplies.

Here are XeTeX source files for the complete test. When a font is commented
out, it did not typeset. Later this morning, we will give more information about
these problem fonts. A few failed to typeset in XeTeX, but the usual problem was
a failure in xdvipdfmx.