[tex-live] Non-commercial licenses
Dr. Werner Fink
werner at suse.de
Tue Apr 14 17:16:23 CEST 2015
our legal guys or better their tools have found several non-commercial
* This program, and any documentation for it, is copyrighted by Svante
* Lindahl. It may be copied for non-commercial use only, provided that
* any and all copyright notices are preserved.
... interesting the main license file is GPL2 (hijacked from or copylefted
by Svante Lindahl?)
Copying of part or all of any file in the PSTricks package
is allowed under the following conditions only:
(1) You may freely distribute unchanged copies of the files. Please
include the documentation when you do so.
(2) You may modify a renamed copy of any file, but only for personal
use or use within an organization.
(3) You may copy fragments from the files, for personal use or for use
in a macro package for distribution, as long as credit is given
where credit is due.
You are NOT ALLOWED to take money for the distribution or use of
these files or modified versions or fragments thereof, except for
a nominal charge for copying etc.
% Permission is granted for use and non-profit distribution of psfig/tex
% providing that this notice be clearly maintained, but the right to
% distribute any portion of psfig/tex for profit or as part of any commercial
% product is specifically reserved for the author.
"Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having
a peeing section in a swimming pool." -- Edward Burr
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the tex-live