[tex-live] 2015 pretest: tlmgr update --self fails on windows

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Tue Apr 14 12:44:08 CEST 2015

Am Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:31:09 +0200 schrieb Uwe Siart:

>> I install 2015 pretest yesterday without problems. But todays update
>> fails:

> Are you really, really sure that it's not too early to get started on
> pretesting? Why not just wait for Karl's starter's gun?

I wanted to look at the newest luatex, I wanted to try the new latex
and I just have some time - next week could be different.

I'm not expecting that everything work. My system is setup so that I
can switch between the texsystem with two keystrokes, so testing
doesn't do any harm.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/