[tex-live] Debugging TeXdoc on Windows (TeX Live 2013)

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Oct 15 11:31:39 CEST 2014

Dear Akira-san :  I see you are active today, so I wonder whether you
received my earlier message (below) and if you are able to offer any
further advice ?

Philip Taylor
--------