[tex-live] TeX Live 2014

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Oct 6 14:19:54 CEST 2014

AMD 64-bit, Windows 7 Home (sorry about that last part; I inherited the
machine from someone who did not have access to more advanced editions).
No Perl installed other than as a part of the TeX Live installation
which itself followed the guidance at Tug.Org :

For typical needs, we recommend starting the TeX Live installation by
downloading install-tl-windows.exe for Windows

and run as Administrator since I wished to install for all (one) users.

** Phil.
========