[tex-live] interactiveplot

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 10:20:06 CET 2014

On 27/11/2014 09:05, Philip Taylor wrote:
> Does it require Adobe Acrobat to /generate/ the output, or to /view/ the
> output; if the former, then I can see that there might be a conflict
> with TeX Live's open-source policies; if the latter, I can see no
> conflict whatsoever.

This has come up before and the position seems to be clear. If a package
produces output that can *only* be used with a commercial/closed source
piece of software then it doesn't go in TL even if the package itself is
open source. That's true for code that relies absolutely on Adobe Reader
to view the results but also in the case of for example support for
commercial fonts.
--
Joseph Wright