[tex-live] TeXLive (Windows) bash script -> exe
josef.kleber at gmx.de
Wed May 21 14:41:46 CEST 2014
Am 21.05.2014 14:24, schrieb Heiko Oberdiek:
> On 21.05.2014 13:00, Josef Kleber wrote:
>> Am 21.05.2014 07:23, schrieb Heiko Oberdiek:
>>> I have added a function url_encode, found in
>>> and wrapped the user data in url_encode.
>>> Then http.request worked for me, see attached script.
>>> This solves the problem of the dependency on wget
>>> (see Windows/MiKTeX).
>> Cool! Yesterday, I tested with an url.encode() from 'local url =
>> require("socket.url")', but this didn't work. Strange.
> The name of the function is `url.escape'.
> Thus I have changed osmimage3.lua to osmimage4.lua
> and replaced url_encode with url.escape.
Oops! Sorry, I already deleted the code and had 'encode' still in mind.
I used the function on IMGURL. That might have caused other problems.
More information about the tex-live