[tex-live] TeXLive (Windows) bash script -> exe

Josef Kleber josef.kleber at gmx.de
Mon May 19 21:22:46 CEST 2014

Am 19.05.2014 19:47, schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

> (Cynicism aside, you should really learn lua or ask for step-by-step
> help on the mailing list. Particularly with your complexity of the
> script, it should be trivial to port it to lua and preserve all the
> headaches for everyone else.)

Okay, i now googled how to download a file with Lua and i can construct
the URL also on the LaTeX side. So it should be doable even for me! ;-)

To download the map with a LaTeX command i would still need

\immediate\write18{texlua osmimage.lua}

Right? Or am i missing something?

Perhaps not the right place to ask, but the above should also work with
MiKTeX, right?

Josef