[tex-live] texlive-extra for OpenSuse

Nasermoaddeli, Mohammad Hassan hassan.nasermoaddeli at baw.de
Wed May 7 15:26:42 CEST 2014

Dear Madam or Sir,
we are using texlive-extra in our project. Whereas other paroject partners are
using Ubunto, We use a SuseLinux and OpenSuse Linux. On our system, we can not
find texlive-extra, so that I can not produce documentaion files for our
project. I get the following error:

kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 1+57/600 --dpi 657
aicmsy10
mktexpk: Running gsftopk aicmsy10 657
gsftopk(k) version 1.19.2
Cannot find font file aicmsy.enc
grep: aicmsy10.log: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
mktexpk: `gsftopk aicmsy10 657' failed to make aicmsy10.657pk.
kpathsea: Appending font creation commands to missfont.log.
(see the transcript file for additional information)
!pdfTeX error: pdflatex (file aicmsy10): Font aicmsy10 at 657 not found
 ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
make[2]: *** [refman.pdf] Fehler 1

Could you please help me?

Kind regards

Hassan Nasermoaddlei