[tex-live] Inaccessible checkboxes of TL installer on small screens

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 25 00:47:08 CEST 2014

Hi Андрей

> click the “Change” button for “Installation collections”, 48 collections
> just don’t fit on a screen that is 600 px high (some netbooks). You may

Hmm, ok.

Have you tried to *move* the window so that the top of the window
hangs out of the screen?

This is not possible by dragging on the top window decoration bar,
but some window managers allow Alt-Click-Drag within the main
window to achieve this, some allow for moving with kbd shortcuts.

Anyway, I will look into it and see what I can do.

Norbert

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13