[tex-live] Add autorun.inf file in tlnet/ directory?

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat Jan 25 01:49:00 CET 2014

On 2014-01-24 at 16:02:36 +0100, Denis Bitouzé wrote:

 >    2. providing the tlnet/ directory as an .iso file:
 >
 >       - *fast* to transfer and instantaneously "decompress",
 >       - *uneasy* for the provider.

Since you already found out what to do you could write a script and
make it available to others.  Then your last point wouldn't be
relevant anymore.

And if other people find your script useful they will help you to make
it more portable.  Concerning the getnonfreefonts script I'm grateful
for the invaluable feedback, especially from *BSD users.

Another advantage of such a script is that poeple can see what
*exactly* you are doing and you don't have to explain it again and
again with your own words.

IMO your approach is quite interesting.

Regards,
  Reinhard