[tex-live] Perl modules

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Tue Apr 15 19:00:11 CEST 2014

I have the following question for the community.

There are Perl libraries useful for TeX: Text::BibTeX
and others.  They are not included by default in most standard Perl

I wrote a couple of scripts for my customers that use these modules.
I would like to put my scripts on CTAN and include in TL.  However, I
do not think a typical user of TL can download and install these
modules, so I'd like to see them in TL'14 too.

I can support these modules on CTAN and TL.  The license allows
it. Would it be a good idea?  How can I do it?

Good luck

It's possible that I'm just an idiot, and don't recognize a sleepy
slavemaster when I see one.
		-- Larry Wall in <199708040319.UAA16213 at wall.org>