[tex-live] Install TeX Live 20130914 failed

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Sep 17 16:58:09 CEST 2013

Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
>>                                                           If there
>> are no available patterns (which comes as something of a surprise :
>> Hebrew is hardly a minority language)
>
>   There are no available patterns for Arabic either: does that come as a
> surprise to you?

If and when the need to typeset Arabic arises, it well may;
in the meantime I am sufficiently preoccupied trying to
typeset classical Greek, Latin, Hewbrew and British English
that I do not have to to introspect as to what my reaction
might be were I to learn of the absence of Arabic patterns.

** Phil.