[tex-live] Install TeX Live 20130914 failed

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Sep 17 12:31:20 CEST 2013

Because I am typesetting a mixed language document
which includes Hebrew fragments.  The Greek fragments
are placed in a group that commences :

	\uselanguage {greek}

the Latin fragments in a group that commences :

	\uselanguage {latin}

and so on.  Thus to me it makes perfect sense to place
the Hebrew fragments in a group that commences

	\uselanguage {hebrew}

If I do not, they will inherit the hyphenation and other
language-related rules for the surrounding language, which
will almost certainly be 100% inappropriate.

Philip Taylor
--------

--
Windows 8 ? Just say "no".