[tex-live] Missing package in TeX Live

Geoffrey Poore gpoore at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 17:42:35 CEST 2013

I have fixed the issue on my machine (as far as I can tell) by opening
texlive/2013/tlpkg/texlive.tlpdb, and changing the line

    texmf-dist/doc/latex/pythontex/pythontex_quickstart.pdf details=""Quick
start" documentation"

    texmf-dist/doc/latex/pythontex/pythontex_quickstart.pdf details="Quick
start documentation"

I believe the quotes inside quotes is causing the problem.  Single quotes
inside the double quotes seems fine on my system, but nested quotes may not
be necessary.