[tex-live] tlmgr check all aborts quickly with pythontex error

KUROKI Yusuke kuroky at users.sourceforge.jp
Sat Sep 14 10:10:09 CEST 2013

Hi, RIck,

This is caused by texlive.tlpdb under tlpkg.
You go to the line 128029 of texlive.tlpdb, and escape the
double-quotation marks, then you will succeed tlmgr command operations.

Just now, I have the same problem and can be solved.

However, the file of the tlnet repository has correct escape
for double-quotation marks.  I do not know what brings this
difference.  Could you guess, probably Norbert or Karl?

--Yusuke

--
黒木 裕介 (KUROKI Yusuke)