[tex-live] pb with babel and lualatex

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Sat May 11 11:15:28 CEST 2013

2013/5/10 Stephan Hennig <mailing_list at arcor.de>:
> [resending again some hours later
> Every time I get a /different/ greylisting related error message.
> Shouldn't greylisting work transparently to the end-user?  I don't even
> know who's to blame, my ISP or the recipient's.  Misconfigured servers +
> greylisting is a plague.]

It is the problem of your mailing SW. In case of greylisting it
receives a message saying "Temporarily unavailable, try X minutes
later" where X may vary, typicaly from 1 to 5 minutes. The mailing SW
must not report it back to the sender but silently try again. Sendmail
in Linux and eComStation works exactly that way. I have not tested
thoroughly Microsoft Exchange Server but it seems to be correct too.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/