[tex-live] dvipdfmx warnings

jfbu jfbu at free.fr
Sun Dec 1 22:55:04 CET 2013

Le 1 déc. 2013 à 21:15, Bob Tennent <rdt at cs.queensu.ca> a écrit :

>> When processing a file with document options
>> [dvipdfmx,legalpaper,landscape] using latex -> dvipdfmx, I'm getting
>> warning messages ...
>
> It seems the solution is to use
>
> \usepackage[driver=dvipdfm]{geometry}
>
> Bob T.

I used  this kind of set-up when I wanted to have both dvipdfmx
and pdflatex routes for a given source, where \ifwithdvipdfmx is
 a document boolean (or rather something set in a driver file)

\makeatletter
\ifwithdvipdfmx
   \@for\@tempa:=hyperref,bookmark,graphicx,xcolor\do
            {\PassOptionsToPackage{dvipdfmx}\@tempa}
   %
   \PassOptionsToPackage{dvipdfm}{geometry}
   \PassOptionsToPackage{bookmarks=true}{hyperref}
   \PassOptionsToPackage{dvipdfmx-outline-open}{hyperref}
   \PassOptionsToPackage{dvipdfmx-outline-open}{bookmark}
   %
   \def\pgfsysdriver{pgfsys-dvipdfm.def}
\else
   \PassOptionsToPackage{bookmarks=true}{hyperref}
\fi
\makeatother
this is before the loading of the packages
Regards
Jean-Francois