[tex-live] lualatex fixes

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Mon Apr 29 00:04:46 CEST 2013

Karl Berry wrote:
 > FYI, I've committed two small fixes from Elie (Roux) to the files
 > oberdiek.luatex.lua and pdftexcmds.lua in texmf-dist/scripts/oberdiek.
 > (Heiko is in the loop, and we all hope for a full oberdiek release soon.)
 >
 > With these changes, at least I can load fontspec under current lualatex.
 > So hopefully some more realistic testing with that format can be done
 > now.

Indeed, I also can load fontspec, thanks. However, trying to use it by
setting the \setmainfont{Linux Libertine O}, it breaks with:

./test.tex:4: LuaTeX error ./otfl-font-nms.lua:498: attempt to index
global 'fontdirs' (a nil value).
<to be read again>
\scan_stop:
l.4 \setmainfont{Linux Libertine O}

?

Using an updated TeX Live 2013 pretest on X86_64 linux.

cheers
Arnoaa