[tex-live] testsuite: to include or not to include? doc or src?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Apr 20 01:18:30 CEST 2013

If the tests don't occupy much disk space, then I wouldn't hesitate to
include everything.  That's the simplest approach.  I do not have strong
feelings about putting them in doc vs. source, either is fine with me.

Sure, I agree it's preferable to have "better documentation" than 50
tests, but 50 tests is better than nothing, and can't hurt, in any case.
After all, other developers could conceivably be inspired to develop
tests for their own packages.

Best,