[tex-live] [pretest] State on windows

Uwe Siart uwe.siart at tum.de
Sat Apr 13 17:05:44 CEST 2013

Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> writes:

>> On Sa, 13 Apr 2013, Uwe Siart wrote:
>> > ,----
>
> Fixed, thanks for the report. Will be in tomorrows tlpretest.
>
> Interestingly, it was broken also in TL12 ... but nobody reported ;-)

Do you think it was broken from the release of TL12 or could it be that
the bug has been introduced during th TL12 life cycle?

I ask because I would be surprised if I missed it during TL install. I
have to disable belleek.map because it clashes with Y&Y Mathtime that I
use. Of course after install I'm done. I didn't touch updmap-sys then
until TL13 pretest.

--
Uwe