[tex-live] TL13 status

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 22:26:24 CEST 2013

2013/4/9 Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk>:

> Zdenek Wagner wrote:
>
>> It takes ages to fix _all_ bugs. I spotted a bug in my zwpagelayout
>> after 5 years. The bug was there from the ?start?/?outset?
>
> Of course.  I was talking of fixing all /reported/ bugs, not
> bugs the existence of which is not even surmised.

If I knew about a bug in my package, I would not put it to CTAN. The
infrastructure maintainers would not burn a DVD if they knew about a
bug. I remember one year when one CSTUG member found a bug in binaries
just a few days before planned DVD production and the developers
recompiled all binaries before producing the DVD.

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/