[tex-live] updated man pages

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Apr 8 23:20:08 CEST 2013

Hi Martin - I usually update the binaries at the end of the release
process, rather than the beginning, since it's not uncommon for the man
pages to change during the builds.  But since you asked :), ok, I did a
first update of them now.

The idea is that they should be in sync with the executables -- thus,
for binary programs like dvisvgm, they only get updated when we release
a new version with new binaries.  For interpreted scripts like, say,
pdfcrop, that can get updated during the year, the man page gets updated
too.  (That's the goal, anyway; not to say there aren't bugs.)

If anything seems to be out of date along those lines, please let me know.

Thanks,