[tex-live] uninitialized variable $firstline in TLUtils.pm

Ulf-Dietrich Braumann braumann at uni-leipzig.de
Wed Sep 19 15:44:36 CEST 2012

Thanks for your help, Norbert,

well the file /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-config/web2c/updmap.cfg
exists, but indeed is empty on my Cygwin based installation. I do not know
what it means to have this particular file empty.

I would try out the hack below, but please tell me how to manually invoke
the perl scripts around TLUtils.pm

Thanks - UD