[tex-live] Raspbian texlive

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Mon Sep 10 22:26:09 CEST 2012

S> From: <simon at getthingsfixed.co.uk>
S> Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:14:32 +0100

S> On Monday 10 September 2012 16:50:17 Boris Veytsman wrote:
>>

>> Did you compile clisp/xindy and asy?  (not that I imagine someone
>> would run xasy on this, but for completeness...)

S> No. I just did the bozo thing of "bash Build" with no params to see if
S> anything interesting came out of the other end.

S> Wheezy has clisp as an package, so I installed that just now.

Well, the TL policy is to compile clisp separately with static linking
of the libraries, so xindy does not depend on lisp libraries being
installed -- see the explanation in build.html.  The packaged lisp
is compiled with dynamic linking, which makes xindy depend on the
version of the libs...

Sorry for nitpicking.

--
Good luck

-Boris

Down that path lies madness.  On the other hand, the road to hell is
paved with melting snowballs.
		-- Larry Wall in <1992Jul2.222039.26476 at netlabs.com>