[tex-live] tlmgr "Update all installed" via commandline?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Sep 5 00:32:15 CEST 2012

On Tue, 04 Sep 2012, Kevin Godby wrote:
> When I force it to 1, then it dumps the help text to the console (as it should).

Good. Can you work with patches? Please try the attached one against
the file
	.../2012/texmf/scripts/texlive/tlmgr.pl

and see if that works out automatically .. as it should ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining                preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan                                   TeX Live and Debian Developer
gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094   fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094
BABWORTH
Something which justifies having a really good cry.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff