[tex-live] Creating tlnet packages

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Sep 2 16:01:22 CEST 2012

Hi Lars,

On Sat, 01 Sep 2012, Lars Madsen wrote:
> But is the information as to how one manage such a repo and how one
> build/prepare the packages available somewhere online?

http://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/tlpkg/doc/repository-setup.txt?view=markup

might be slightly outdated and wrong, but it worked for several
other people by now ;-)

If you have suggestions for improving it, please let me know.

I might go over it at some point and check if all is still valid.
...at some point...

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining                preining@{jaist.ac.jp, logic.at, debian.org}
JAIST, Japan                                   TeX Live and Debian Developer
gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094   fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5 B094