[tex-live] texdoc for libertine

Bob Tennent rdt at cs.queensu.ca
Thu Nov 29 14:56:50 CET 2012

 >|I just realized that with the latest update from today
 >|the name for the mono font changed
 >|
 >|\setmonofont[Scale=0.82]{LinLibertineMO}
 >|
 >|The font should better be named "Linux Mono O" similiar to
 >|"Linux Biolinum O"

The Fontname is LinLibertineMO. The Family name is
Linux Libertine Mono O. They haven't been changed.

However, the "real" Libertine and Biolinum fonts have indeed had their
internal names changed because of a misunderstanding. A fix has been
uploaded to CTAN; it simply restores the otf files with the original
internal font names. Users of libertine.sty aren't affected because it
uses file names. But non-users who want to access those fonts directly
are being affected.

Bob