[tex-live] Impossible to the make TL GUI window short: very annoying!

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Thu May 24 21:29:22 CEST 2012

I have steered well clear of getting involved in TL 2012 testing,
but as a responsible Windows advocate I recognise my responsibility
to participate in testing when requested.  If you can reassure me
that installing TL 2012 will in no way compromise my ability
to run TL 2011 unchanged, if you can send brief instructions
for performing a network installation, and if you can outline
exactly what it is you would like tested, I will be happy to
oblige (at least, in my Win-7 32-bit Sandbox VM).

Philip Taylor
--------