[tex-live] Sorting out updmap/updmap-sys-troubles

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu May 24 10:53:28 CEST 2012

On Do, 24 Mai 2012, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
> But maybe we could/should indeed create a "single user" installation option
> (obviously not this year), which would basically mean that TEXMFSYSCONFIG ==
> TEXMFCONFIG and TEXMFSYSVAR == TEXMFVAR so that updmap and updmap-sys would do
> exactly the same thing, hence never conflict.

I like the idea ... let us not forget it for next year.

Best wishes

Norbert
(aikamuotojen käyttö aikamatkustuksessa)
You can arrive (mayan arivan on-when) for any sitting you
like without prior (late fore-when) reservation because you
can book retrospectively, as it were when you return to
your own time. (you can have on-book haventa forewhen
presooning returningwenta retrohome.)