[tex-live] Impossible to the make TL GUI window short: very annoying!

Denis BITOUZE dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 21 19:04:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

before the TL 2012 release, I wanted to let you know a very annoying
trouble I experienced today in a LaTeX course. Two students tried to
install TL 2011 on their netbook but it was impossible for them to
resize (in height) the TL (install-tl-advanced) GUI window which hence
was too short: so they were unable to see the "Install TeX Live"
button. We had blindly use the TAB and Enter keys to start the
installation!

So I strongly suggest to make this GUI resizable.

Best regards.
--
Denis