[tex-live] movie15 and media9

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 06:38:04 CET 2012

Hello,
** Norbert Preining [2012-03-22 11:28:03 +0900]:

> On Mi, 21 Mär 2012, James Cloos wrote:
>> Poppler has support for multimedia annots.

>> Okular (kde's viewer, which uses poppler for pdf support) does as well.

> So I tried with Debian/sid okular, which is 4.7.4, and it does
> not show anyhing in media9.pdf documentation when it comes
> to video.

And I tried it in Archlinux x86_64, Okular 0.14.1, KDE 4.8.1, poppler
0.18.4, no video, sound and PRC (if you have Adobe Acrobat or Reader
somewhere and try to view this file, you will see image that uses PRC,
Asymptote can generate them).

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--