[tex-live] TeX Live 2011 : "Error in TeXdoc XeTeX"

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Fri Mar 16 17:03:35 CET 2012

Heiko Oberdiek wrote, On 2012-03-16 16:39:
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 02:16:06PM +0100, Lars Madsen wrote:
>
>> Philip TAYLOR wrote, On 2012-03-16 13:25:
>>> Clicking on "Graphics" in the navigation
>>> aids takes one to a page that has nothing
>>> to do with graphics.
>>>
>>> TeX Live 2011 last updated yesterday from
>>> the network respository.
>
> Hi Phil,
>
> it's new to me that XeTeX-reference is maintained by
> the TeX Live team. I thought it's maintained by
> Will Robertson. And the first page of the reference
> says thus exactly.
>
> Hi Lars,
>
>> please be a bit more specific, which 'navigation aids'?
>
> Bookmarks->II New commands->Graphics.

I know, just wanted Philip to be a bit more specific about what he was
doing. One problem might have been that he was using a PDF viewer tht
did not support bookmarks properly, how would we know, given the
information.

> The link target is at the bottom of the previous page.

ahh, it did seem to work fine om my system, but I haven't updated in a
few weeks.

--

/Lars Madsen
DK-TUG President