[tex-live] How to use MFTOEPS? (noob)

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:01:23 CET 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:47 AM, Dan Luecking <luecking at uark.edu> wrote:
> You can get the whole thing by downloading
>  mirror.ctan.org/graphics/MF-PS.zip

Hey thanks. I had already stumbled on this, but there is only a DOS
batch file (http://ctan.imsc.res.in/graphics/MF-PS/progs/m2e.bat) and
I am not sure how to adapt it to Linux so I was wondering if there is
a Linux port already? The author himself notes
(http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/tb16-4/tb49jack.pdf p 4):

"I hope that making scripts for other operating
systems is not found to be extremely difficult.
I would be very much obliged if others could
contribute such scripts to the package."

Without such a script, I'm not sure how to use the lone .mf existing
at file:///usr/local/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/metafont/mftoeps/mftoeps.mf
on my system.

--
Shriramana Sharma